From:   "Vinícius Ferrão via xCAT-user"
            <xcat-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc:     "Vinícius Ferrão" <fer...@versatushpc.com.br>
Date:   10/28/2021 12:01 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [xcat-user] genimage on old CentOS 7.4

Hi Mark, management is running CentOS 7.9 (upgraded from 7.4). I also
upgraded xCAT to the latest release.

[root@headnode ~]# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core)

[root@headnode ~]# rpm -qa xCAT
xCAT-2.16.2-snap202105201708.x86_64

Thanks.

      On 28 Oct 2021, at 11:45, Mark Gurevich <gurev...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

      What version of xCAT are you running?
      What is the OS of the management node ?

      Mark Gurevich
      Poughkeepsie Development Lab
      HPC Software Development - xCAT

      "If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called
      research, would it?"
      --Albert Einstein

      <graycol.gif>"Vinícius Ferrão via xCAT-user" ---10/28/2021 04:58:15
      AM---Hello, I'm trying to update an old CentOS 7.4 cluster but
      genimage is failing during dracut phase: #