From:   "Stagneth, Andre" <andre.stagn...@dxc.com>
Date:   01/10/2022 04:55 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [xcat-user]  Can't boot from localdisk

Hi,

While installing a node we have an issue after the OS is installed.
PXE/TFT Boot find the autoyast and after SLES is installed it create the
file:
/tftpboot/xcat/xnba/nodes/comp08-03 with content:
      #!gpxe
      #standby
      LOCALBOOT 0

But while booting the node it shows:
…
LOCALBOOT: command not found

We setup xcat 2.16.3 on SLES 12SP5.

EntServ Deutschland GmbH: Schickardstraße 32, 71034 Böblingen, Germany -
Board of Directors: Joachim Löffler (Chairman), Jacqueline Fechner -
Registered in Stuttgart: HRB 757510.
DXC Technology Company -- This message is transmitted to you by or on
behalf of DXC Technology Company or one of its affiliates. It is intended
exclusively for the addressee. The substance of this message, along with
any attachments, may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information or information that is otherwise legally exempt from
disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are
not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate any part of this
message. If you have received this message in error, please destroy and
delete all copies and notify the sender by return e-mail. Regardless of
content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind DXC Technology Company or
any of its affiliates to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose. --.