Hi Blake,
You are correct!  A consortium been formed and we are working with IBM
regularly while simultaneously working through the operational, organization
and legal aspects needed for 3 independent companies to take on this project.
We could certainly do a better job of communicating more frequently. However,
we are just coming out of the holiday season.  A quick update on what we’ve
been doing, our focus recently has been to understand how IBM manages testing.
We are in the process of setting up the test infrastructure and will be working
on that for the next few weeks.  We should have a more formal update soon.

Best Regards,

Don Avart
CTO
RedLine Performance Solutions, LLC