I used DaisyDisk to find a bunch of SDKs and other stuff. Basically, if it
wasn't in /Applications/Xcode.app, I deleted it, unless it was the latest of
8.x and 9.x and OS X 10.10.x. I also deleted similarly old-looking doc sets. So
far, things seem to be okay.

I did double-check the directory mod dates to get a feel for how recently
something had been installed. I have both Xcode 6.3 and 7.0beta installed.

--
Rick Mann
rm...@latencyzero.com