> On 21 Jul 2015, at 20:11, Dave <d...@looktowindward.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have a project I downloaded, all is well, except I have some files missing
> (probably cos they use Git Submodules, which are FooBar’ed, which is why no
> one with any sense uses them). I found the files and I’ve copied them into
> the source tree, however, they still light up red in XCode. My question is:
>
> Basically there is a Group/Folder called “Wrappers” in here there are files
> that reference the missing files. I’ve placed them in this folder, but they
> are not seen by XCode. I can add them manually, but them other schemes in the
> workspace don’t find them. But I don’t see why I have to add them to the
> project again, since they are already there, surely if I copy them into the
> same folder, XCode should find them?
>
> How can I find out where these files belong in the source tree so I can put
> them in the correct place?
>
> Cheers
> Dave

Look at the file inspector, the slide out panel on the right which you probably
normally have showing. The first tab on that which looks like a page with a
folded corner has, at the top ‘Identity And Path', the path of the file and
what it’s relative to and, under that, the full path Xcode thinks it should be
able to find it.