Hoi,

I’m having trouble signing ad hoc versions of iOS apps locally.

xCode insists on connecting over the net to fetch some “team list” when it
shall export from the organizer.

Afterwards (!) it has done this I still can select my local assets - but it has
to see an apple server before.

Just imagine I’d be in the middle of yellow mainland or whereever peeky nses
sniff internet traffic. And some great Apple feature forces me to send very
sensitive data over internet just to export an ad hoc (for that I have all
assets on disk) app.

I need that offline - how is it done?

thx,