> On Oct 14, 2015, at 5:35 AM, Bill Cheeseman <wjcheese...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am certainly not the only person using multiple versions or versions
> labeled other than "A" in shared frameworks.

I discovered more evidence this morning that use of versions other than "A" in
shared frameworks is common. In Microsoft Office 2011, the Office subfolder
contains private shared frameworks CalendarCore, CocoaTooltipParser, CocoaUI,
DocEx, Gfx, and 60 others (!). I got tired of looking inside them after the
first several, but all of them I examined contain a single framework labeled
"14".

--

Bill Cheeseman - wjcheese...@comcast.net