Hi,

Xcode 7.0.1.

I have a Workspace file with two projects in it, one builds a framework and one
builds an app that uses it.

When I set this up, I dragged the built .framework file from the Framework
project (in Xcode) into the App Project inside the same workspace file. This
worked ok, in that when I tried to build the App it would also build the
framework if it was out of date.

I checked out the code on another machine and when I tried to build it I get an
error saying the Framework file didn’t exist (the File Path was on the original
machine), I changed file reference in XCode to be Relative to Project but it
still didn't find the framework file. I tried deleting the reference to it in
the App project and then tried dragging the .framework file from the Framework
Project into the App Project in the Workspace, but this won’t work, it won’t
accept the drop.

So, my question is, how to I setup a workspace with two projects as described
above and have the framework file built when the app is built if its out of
date?

Thanks a lot
Dave