> On Nov 11, 2015, at 9:45 AM, Alex Zavatone <z...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> The Assistant Editor is not showing my Objective-C code, but it's trying to
> convert everything in my main editor to Swift.
> What is this?  How does this happen? Why does Xcode think I'm trying to
> convert my app to Swift?

You’ve got the assistant editor set to “Counterparts” with the _last_ item
(suffix “(Interface)”) selected. This item shows a Swift interface of
whatever’s in the main editor. Very useful in a mixed Obj-C/Swift project.

To get out of this view just select a different counterpart, i.e. the .h file,
in the pop-up.

—Jens