On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 22:15:23 -0800, Rick Mann said:

>Is anyone else seeing this? Debugging my OS X app, sometimes when I kill
>it, Xcode will lock up. It generally requires being force-quite twice to
>actually kill it.

I see Xcode 7.2.1 freeze up frequently while debugging my app.  7.3b4 does too.

Usually when I launch my app, I invoke "Hide Others" to focus on my app.  This
hides Xcode.app of course.  I swear doing so provokes the freeze up.

I filed <rdar://24933368> but there's nothing to go on except a sysdiagnose.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 s...@rogue-research.com