I don't know what the deal is, but Xcode will not let me use the Accelerate
framework in my project... I have the framework added to my project, and in
the .m file that I am trying to use one of the functions, I have imported
<Accelerate/Accelerate.h>...

Then in my code, I am doing:

vDSP_vsmul(buffer, 1, &gain, buffer, 1, frames);

And XCode fails building saying:

"No matching function for call to 'vDSP_vsmul'

Yet, if I command-click on the function, it takes me right to the header
with the function declaration!

I also tried importing  <vecLib/vDSP.h>

But Xcode says it doesn't know what vecLib is...

My project is using TheAmazingAudioEngine, which uses Accelerate
internally-- and that builds fine!  So, why in the world does Xcode not let
me use it in my own files??

--
Patrick J. Collins
http://collinatorstudios.com