Just wondering.

I have 3 apps that seemed to have their provisioning profiles suddenly become
Invalid for some unknown reason.  Profiles that I created at 8 AM and are
installed in the provisioning profile folder are listed by xcode as not able to
be found.  Other profiles that are in the provisioning profiled folder I
verified  by copying the provisioning profile name out of the alert and
searching for it and yeah, it's installed.

Is anyone else going through profile hell today?

Thanks