Hi,

I’m using XCode version 7.2.1.

I have a Workspace file with a number of projects in it. In two of these
projects I have the same method defined but in different classes, as so:

Project X - Class X - Method: startProcess
Project Y - Class Y - Method: startProcess

I have Project Y selected as the current project of the workspace and have the
Class Y file open, if I Command-Click a reference to “startProcess” (to take me
to the definition in the SAME file) it takes me to the method defined in
Project X, Class X, not the version in Project Y, Class Y as expected. This can
lead to editing the wrong file should you fail to notice that is has swapped
files on you!

Is there anyway to stop this happening?

All the Best
Dave