Okay, that's clear now.  Your suggestion would require the expression parser to
accept code that is not legal ObjC, so it is not something we are likely to do
that way, for the reasons given previously.

OTOH, you could pretty easily make a regex command that would do this
substitution for you, something like:

command regex console-po "s/(.*)/expr -O -- [Console %1]/"

Then you could type:

(lldb) console-po myMethodToDebugStuff:myString

and it would translate to

(lldb) expr -O -- [Console myMethodToDebugStuff:myString]

"po is a alias for "expr -O --".  See "help command regex" for more details.
Also, if you end up playing around with writing regular expression commands,
doing:

(lldb) settings set interpreter.expand-regex-aliases true

is very handy.

Jim