Address Sanitizer changes the way local variables are represented on the stack
(to protect from stack buffer overflows), so this might be a bug in the debug
info generation.  If you can provide a small reproducer, then please file a bug
at bugreport.apple.com <http://bugreport.apple.com/>.

Also, is "size" a local variable or is it an instance variable of a C++ object?
 Is the issue only present in C++ code?

Thanks,
Kuba