Hi everyone,

like last year we have been invited to two local soaring conventions:

* 15. Feb: Rheinland-Pfälzischer Segelfliegertag in Betzdorf, Germany
* 23. Feb: Segelflugforum NRW in Bonn-Hangelar, Germany

I will probably be at both of them, but it would be great if I could
get some help. If you live roughly in the area and have the time and
motivation it would be great if you could join the team and answer the
questions of our users. Please let me know if you're coming.

Turbo