Hi Mauro,

did you got an answer on this besides the list?

My understanding of the current Kobo mini modification is, that for the
USB/OTG an extra kernel get swapped in an booted. The original kernel
get swapped back in to switch back to normal USB device mode.

Background is that up to now nobody was able to find the right way to
switch USB on a running kernel. A locked down configuration
modification on driver initialization code was found.
For this reason the XC project host a complete Kobo mini kernel with
this tiny mod. I expect the Kobo mini customized kernel does not fit to
the Aura, independent to the USB mod.

Maybe somebody could confirm or correct.

Thanks

Helmut