Hi Danny,

I've been running my Streak using the CM7 version of Android for 4 years and it works perfectly. Here are instructions and downloads on Dropbox for you to use. Note, you must install Olleh before installing CM7. Good luck!

Regards,
Dan

Instructions: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r42sdbjyv7vla12/Step%20by%20Step%20Directions.txt?dl=0 Olleh: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/18c8ldgh4yzl428/AABv06k4tY_PO-BY7Tc6L_G-a?dl=0 CM7: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/81uu5fkck4867az/AACvV47MCTVe_s1hDonkguQ1a?dl=0