Many thanks guys. I downloaded the 7.0 testing version and connected
immediately, using the lxnav driver. I had updated my nano to the latest
firmware as nanocfg required that.

I then went back and tried it with the latest stable version too, and
everything worked just fine.

I've no idea why it wouldn't before though!

The cradle for my tablet should arrive this week and I'll be ready to roll!

Robert Hart
+61 438 385 533