Von: Robert Hart [mailto:crispin...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 5. November 2017 00:58
An: XCSoar Users <xcsoar-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Betreff: [Xcsoar-user] Looking for XCSoar 5.2.1 for the Altair

Hi

After talking to a couple more people, it seems that there wasn't a special
build of XCSoar for the two Altairs (front and rear seats) - but I need XCSoar
5.2.1 as XCSoar 5.2.2 is known not to work.

I have searched the net but can't find 5.2.1 anywhere. Can someone point me at
this please?

--

Robert Hart
+61 438 385 533