Good afternoon,

Does XCSoar have the capability to display OGN live traffic in the same
manner it displays Skylines live traffic?

I am not speaking about traffic received from an OGN device in the glider
but of traffic information received from the internet (through the phone's
data connection) in exactly the same way it displays Skylines traffic.

The reason for my question is that in the UK OGN coverage is amazing  but
there are not many Skylines users so it would be really helpful to be able
to see all traffic from OGN. (also, quite a few powered air planes appear
on OGN tracking sites).

Also, it seems that Naviter implemented a similar function recently...

Thanks!

Bogdan
LS4a - KS