Hi!
I am having problem with Xcsoar and the way we define the airspace for
championships.
The airspace is defined by NOTAM. In order to make it simple for pilots we
define a prohibit surronding area and a prohibit superior limit airspace, using
OpenAir. The result is a free inner airspace. It works for others tatical glide
program, but not for Xcsoar when it is a double closed loop: one that defines
the inner lateral limit anspace and the other that define the extent of the
prohibit space (a surrounding square).

For example:
* Lateral Limits
AC P
AN Lateral Limits
AL GND
AH FL350
DP 28:00:00 S 054:00:0 W
DP 27:00:00 S 053:00:0 W
DP 28:00:00 S 052:00:0 W
DP 29:00:00 S 053:00:0 W
DP 28:00:00 S 054:00:0 W
DP 28:00:00 S 055:00:0 W
DP 26:00:00 S 055:00:0 W
DP 26:00:00 S 051:00:0 W
DP 30:00:00 S 051:00:0 W
DP 30:00:00 S 055:00:0 W
DP 28:00:00 S 055:00:0 W
DP 28:00:00 S 054:00:0 W

The expected result would be free a inner diamond airspace.

Unfortunatly Xcsoar shows it right for a second and than shows all the interior
of the square as prohibit.

The work arround is to open a bit and make it one loop only:
* Lateral Limits
AC P
AN Lateral Limits
AL GND
AH FL350
DP 28:00:00 S 054:00:0 W
DP 27:00:00 S 053:00:0 W
DP 28:00:00 S 052:00:0 W
DP 29:00:00 S 053:00:0 W
DP 28:00:30 S 054:00:0 W <--- instead of 28:00:00 S
DP 28:00:30 S 055:00:0 W <---
DP 30:00:00 S 055:00:0 W
DP 30:00:00 S 051:00:0 W
DP 26:00:00 S 051:00:0 W