Perhaps the GPS Correction WGS84
In my Region GPS is about 50m Higher than real.

Best regards
Norbert

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail gesendet.
Am 28.01.24, 20:30 schrieb John Murtari <j...@murtari.org>:
Folks - this has me really scratching my head.  Just upgraded to the
latest, 7.41 Android.  Had been running something older, last update
probably 18 months.

The cup file is attached.  It's used by our Club for Condor, you can see
that after the style (set to 1), all the other info is gone.  This was
done to make the all visible in the flight planner.

At the top you can see two entries for our home airport, Harris Hill, we
have the elev at 1709ft.

I've also attached of the data displayed for the waypoint in XCSoar,
elev 1558ft -- and a view of the cup file in the XCSoardata dir showing
1709ft.

Not sure why XCSoar is locked on to 1558?  Earlier I had played with
using a '0' in the elevation field for the waypoint. From the manual
XCSoar will determine using terrain elevation data, the 1558 was close
for our area.

But it won't go back to 1709?   Is there any caching of waypoint info?

Now I closed XCsoar, restarted my tablet, didn't change any data
sources.  If I look at the waypoint, "?" for elevation data

Any suggestions are welcome!
John

--
John Murtari