Hello all,

Several weeks have passed and seems that there's no progress here; the mail
copy sent to original discussion participants got no replies and one of the
email address also bounces.

It would be great if anyone could help me get into contact with the original
author of
https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/file-manager-interface
. Besides, I believe setting up a default license for freedesktop.org contents
should be of higher priority given freedesktop.org's fame and importance in
FLOSS world.

--
Regards,
Boyuan Yang

在 2018年3月22日星期四 CST 下午7:53:22,Thomas Kluyver 写道: