--- Jordan Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Konstantin,
>
> When you say that another module may be able to help
> do you mean that a
> module for another task may be able to help me? I am
> not sure how that
> would work.

I'm not sure either. You have to look to module where
tiles stuff comes from ( taghandlers ) and try to find
something that matches  - I do not work with
struts stuff ( though I designed initial release of
struts.form ) - so I can not help you much in this...

> Is it possible to write a sort of plugin to do this?

Yes, of course - but it will be bloody, as
current templating engine is not very easy
programmed...

That's why xdoclet2 would use velocity.

regards,

=====
Konstantin Priblouda ( ko5tik )    Freelance Software developer
< http://www.pribluda.de > < play java games -> http://www.yook.de >
< render charts online -> http://www.pribluda.de/povray/ >