Skank Martin wrote:

Thanks Ken Nygh, my ids are generated, I hadn't spotted the useIds on the deploymentdescriptor tag, just the webshpere one. Next question, is there a merge point defined for ibm-ejb-jar-bnd.xmi, (I have looked) does anyone have a patch that I can use to make use of merge points in this file ?

Martin

Martin,
I've got an updated version that I _think will support WebSphere 5.1, though I haven't completely tested it. Let me know if you want it.

Ken