> Has anyone experienced problems getting package subsitution to work for the
> <entityfacade>, <entitycmp>, <session>, or <valueobject> ejbdoclet subtasks?
> Package substitution seems to work fine for <localinterface>, <localhomeinterface>,
> and <utilobject>, but not for the others.  Any suggestions?

I am using it also for entitycmp and valueobject without problems.
Did you nest the tags properly? Example:

<valueobject>
<PackageSubstitution packages="ejb"  substituteWith="gen.value" >
</PackageSubstitution>
</valueobject>

<entitycmp>
<PackageSubstitution packages="ejb"  substituteWith="gen.cmp" >
</PackageSubstitution>
</entitycmp>

[Viele Grüße, Marcus Beyer]
<http://www.Stormlight.de>