Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
If I include unique=true in a hibernate.many-to-one tag, I get two unique=true
lines in the hbm file, which is
not what I want..
But I also see in the doc to xdoclet, that they define two unique=true, for
some reasons?

unique  bool            If the column is unique
                        Default value(s):
                        false

and

unique  text            Enable the DDL generation of a unique constraint for
the foreign-key column.
                        Valid options are:
                        true
                        false

How do I use only the bool variant of unique?

Regards,

BTJ

I believe this bug is fixed in the current CVS snapshot version