The generated local interface extends javax.ejb.EJBLocalObject.
So the remove method is already there.
You don't have to provide it in your entity bean for XDoclet processing.

M. Szypke wrote:
Hi!

I have a problem with CMP Bean:
I use XDoclet to generate Local and LocalHome interfaces (and all xml files as well). I want to have remove() method in my Beans' Local interfaces, problem is that I don't know how to do it with XDoclet and don't want to put it there manually...

I tried
/**
  *     @ejb.interface-method
  *             view-type = "local"
  *
  */
  public void ejbRemove() throws RemoveException,
                        EJBException, RemoteException

but this generates:

public void ejbRemove( ) throws javax.ejb.RemoveException, javax.ejb.EJBException, java.rmi.RemoteException;

in Local interfacewhich of course is unacceptable.

Please help,
Sincerely,