>>> On 10.11.14 at 11:51, <dario.faggi...@citrix.com> wrote:
> I'm 100% ok to re-start that discussion here and now... however, how
> stable should this interface be? Can't we deal with this when actually
> implementing NUMA aware ballooning and add stuff at than point, if
> necessary?

Wei's desire to have a stable interface for 4.5 and later is quite
reasonable, as we can't change the interface once a release got
shipped with it. If we were to discover additional needs later, only
backward compatible changes to the existing interface would be
allowed (and e.g. adding another field to the interface structure
would be out of scope).

Jan