Hi Lars and Dario,

> On Fri, 2014-12-19 at 10:55 -0500, Meng Xu wrote:

> >         Hi all,
> >
> >         Please reply to the thread and I will add that page.
> >         ** The key changes normally are changes to
> >         scalability/memory/etc. limits - maybe Jan(x86) and Ian(ARM)
> >         can look let me know of changes
> >         ** Also new platforms, changes to experimental features, etc.
> >         ** Probably the new scheduler should be added - is there a
> >         wiki page?
> >

> > ​The new scheduler (rtds) does not have a wiki page right now, but it
> > has an outside page to explain how it is designed and how it works
> > at https://sites.google.com/site/realtimexen/getting-started.
> > ​I can add a wiki page very quickly today based on the pages on ​
> > https://sites.google.com/site/realtimexen/ .
> >
> That would be great! :-)
>
> > Is that ok?
> >
> I think it is ok. Just make sure, when you do that, that you properly
> adapt the information and make them match what actually have been
> upstreamed (so command option names, limits of the implementation, etc.)
>
> Also, you should put in the wiki page a WARN about the fact that the
> scheduler has been included as an experimental and in-development
> feature.
>
> Share here a link when you're done, so we can go having a look. :-)

​I have finished the wiki page. Here is the link:
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/User:Pennpanda ​
I followed the Credit scheduler's wiki page to complete the RTDS'.
​(I'm not sure how to add a title for that page as Credit scheduler does.
:-( )​

​Please let me know if you have any question. ​

​Thank you very much! :-)

Best,

Meng