Hi all,

Here I present a updated/modified subset of patch 7/20, part of
Joshua Otto's "Add postcopy live migration support." patch,
dated 27th March 2017.  As indicated on the original thread,
I wish to make use of this this within the XenServer product,
and hence am trying to get this subset  pulled in now. I also
hope this will aid Josh in pushing the remainder of his series.

Here I present two patches, the first which does some tidy up, removing
unused and unhelpful paramaters to xc_domain_save(), and the second
which allows a precopy callback to be specified, providing the
test for when to end the live phase of migration should end.
If none is provided, a default policy of the current behaviour
is used.

Cheers,

Jennifer Herbert (2):
  Tidy libxc xc_domain_save
  Introduce migration precopy policy

 tools/libxc/include/xenguest.h   |  23 +++++++-
 tools/libxc/xc_nomigrate.c       |   3 +-
 tools/libxc/xc_sr_common.h       |   7 ++-
 tools/libxl/libxl_save_callout.c |   4 +-
 tools/libxl/libxl_save_helper.c  |   7 +--

1.8.3.1