> Are the license headers required? I just tried to make the change as
> small as possible, and looking at the other headers (for example in
> xen/include/asm-arm), at least half of them have no license header. I'm
> guessing this is something we'd now like to start correcting in new
> patches?
>

> Thanks,
> Razvan

The wiki's definition that goes with the Signed-off-by tag goes: "The
contribution was created in whole or in part by me and I have the right to
submit it under the open source license indicated in the file;". So, the
open source license should be indicated in the file. If it's a new file
being created, I would say it's the creators responsibility to add the
license. But I haven't seen any discussion/documentation on the matter so
I'm just guessing.

Cheers,
Tamas