Hi Wei, could you please explain why/how you would have done the project
differently now and why these patches are not "good"? From my conversation
with Linda, I understood that her code is "Independent of virtio except the
9pvirtio specific code, which is used extensively."

--
My Blog: http://www.neilscomputerblog.blogspot.com/
Twitter: @neilsikka