Hello! I am Aashaka. I like computer architecture and have a good knowledge
of C. While browsing Outreachy projects, I came across the project about
adding PVH support to OVMF binaries. Since it looked interesting, I started
reading the mailing-list link mentioned in the project description and also
the Beginners section in navigation by audience column.

Currently, I have very little, in fact, no, experience developing with the
Xen Project. I would like to know how to continue with getting familiar
with the terms, setting up the codebase and making contributions.

Thanks.

Regards,
Aashaka