On 16/02/17 10:37, Jan Beulich wrote:
>> The now-common hcall_preempted boolean is perfectly usable for multicalls.
> Something must have gone in the wrong order here: This is not part
> of a series, and I can't see hcall_preempted being common in
> staging.

Sorry.  I fumbled `git format-patch` and omitted the patch numbers.

The correct order of the series is:

Andrew Cooper (7):
  x86/hypercall: Make the HVM hcall_preempted boolean common
  arm/hypercall: Use the common hcall_preempted boolean
  xen/multicall: Use the common hcall_preempted boolean
  x86/hypercall: Make the HVM hcall_64bit boolean common
  x86/hypercall: Split out PV hypercall infrastructure
  x86/hypercall: Move hypercall continuation logic
  [RFC] x86/kconfig: Introduce CONFIG_PV and CONFIG_HVM

~Andrew