On Fri, 2018-02-09 at 09:20 +0000, Christian Lindig wrote:
> > On 8. Feb 2018, at 18:24, Wei Liu <wei.l...@citrix.com> wrote:
> >
> > Christian, do you have any idea when you can look into fixing the
> > safe-string patch?
>
> Sorry, I can’t make a promise because of my other obligations. I do
> wonder, though: this patch did not come out of nowhere but supposedly
> was working - what is different here?

Well, the only thing that I know about OCAML is that it is, for me as
an Italian, a word a little bit difficult to pronounce. :-D

But I'm happy to try to give some more details on what fails and how,
if you direct me. :-)

The testbox where this happens is a Debian unstable which has ocaml
4.05.0-10.

> In any case, I will reproduce the problem and take a look.

Andrew said on IRC that he's seen something similar happening on some
of yours XenRT runs... but really, I'm happy to provide more info.

Regards,
Dario