On Fri, 9 Feb 2018, Christian Lindig wrote:

Sorry, I can’t make a promise because of my other obligations. I do wonder, though: this patch did not come out of nowhere but supposedly was working - what is different here?

The patch was from Fedora and is broken there too! It fixes the build issues but it doesn't look like anyone tested it (I use xenstored).

I have been trying to narrow down where the problem is and I think there are actually two issues; one in tools/ocaml/xenstored/utils.ml which I think causes an error like Fatal error: exception Failure("int_of_string")
and one in tools/ocaml/libs/xb/xb.ml which I think causes an error like
Fatal error: exception Failure("evtchn bind_interdomain failed")

        Michael Young