Hi Devs,

Could you please help me to identify right way to start using Virtio
drivers for Xen guests
as described here https://wiki.xen.org/wiki/QEMU_Upstream .
I've managed to start my Windows 2008 VM with Virtio network drivers by
using 'model='virtio-net'' option as described above and it works fine (but
only for network interfaces).

The problem is I still can't identify how to make Xen using virtio-blk or
virtio-scsi backend for 'qemu-xen' qemu-model as mentioned here
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/QEMU/Devices/Virtio which should be
compatible with 'qemu-xen' qemu upstream model.

I can't see any mention about virtio disk types in docs:
https://xenbits.xen.org/docs/4.8-testing/misc/xl-disk-configuration.txt   .
Also I've done very common check through Xen source code ('*/tools/libxl/*'
area) while looking how to apply virtio disk drivers for our Xen guests.

Can you please clarify if it's been ever implemented. Do you have any ETA
when it's going to be implemented...etc? Or probably you could give me any
advice how to make it working?

Thanks a lot in advance.