>>> On 13.02.18 at 21:04, <wei.l...@citrix.com> wrote:
> The function will skip stamping the page when the page is used as page
> table in shadow mode. Since it is called both in PV code and common
> code we need to export it.

Again I think there's some prerequisite analysis necessary: Is this
functionality actually needed at all for HVM guests? What we use
the time stamp for is to know whether, at a given later time, there
may still be TLB entries around for this page. With HVM guests'
pages not managed the PV way, I'm not convinced there is any
case where we'd need to worry about such TLB flushes.

Jan