Hey! So, I noticed this osstests report and got curious about one
thing, which looks weird to me... If I am missing something obvious,
sorry for the noise.

On Wed, 2021-12-01 at 05:43 +0000, osstest service owner wrote:
>  test-armhf-armhf-xl-multivcpu 18 guest-start/debian.repeat fail REGR.
> vs. 166941
>  test-armhf-armhf-xl-credit2 18 guest-start/debian.repeat fail REGR.
> vs. 166941

It's about these tests above.

In fact, from, e.g., [1], I see that we have 2 pCPUs:

nr_cpus                : 2
cpu_topology           :
cpu:    core    socket     node
  0:       0        0        0
  1:       0        0        0

At the same time, in [2] and [3], I see that we're trying to run a
guest with 4 vCPUs. E.g.:

Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State   Time(s)
Domain-0                                     0   512     2     r-----     468.5
debian.guest.osstest                         3   511     4     -b----      21.1

Isn't it the case that a guest that has more vCPUs than the host has
pCPUs is conceptually wrong and, even if it sometimes works, prone to
(heisen)bugs?

[1]
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/166964/test-armhf-armhf-xl-credit2/arndale-lakeside-output-xl_info_-n
[2]