Il Mar 10 Apr 2018, 22:16 Olaf Hering <o...@aepfle.de> ha scritto:

> On Tue, Apr 10, Olaf Hering wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Apr 10, Dario Faggioli wrote:
> >
> > > In the meanwhile --let me repeat myself-- just go ahead with "node:2",
> > > "node:3", etc. :-D
> >
> > I did, and that fails.
>
> I think the man page is not that clear, to me. If there is a difference
> between 'node' vs. 'nodes' for a single digit it may need a dedicated
> sentence to state that fact.

Mmm... I honestly don't recall, and I don't have the code in front of me
any longer.

I remember specifically wanting for it to support not only "nodes:", but
also "node:", because I thought that, e.g., "nodes:3" would have sound
weird to users.

I'd also say, however, that both "node:0-4" and "nodes:3" should work, but
I may be wrong.

Sorry for the manpage not being clear... I tried hard, back then, to come
up with a nice interface, and to describe it properly, but it is very much
possible that I failed. :-/

Regards,
Dario

I will try that once it comes back from reboot.