Hello,

It has been raised on the freebsd-xen mailing list [0] that the socket
queue length for the xenstored local domain socket is set to 1, which
can cause concurrent executions of xl commands to fail.

I see in xenstored implementation (xenstored_core.c init_sockets())
that the call to listen() is made setting a backlog length to 1, and
hence would like to ask if there's a reasoning for this, as I would
think having a slightly longer pending connections queue shouldn't be
an issue.

Was this value chosen based on a toolstack that has a central daemon
with a single connection to xenstored?

Thanks, Roger.

[0] https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/freebsd-xen/2022-July/000116.html