Hi Andrew,

On 09/12/2022 22:18, Andrew Cooper wrote:
On 09/12/2022 18:51, Julien Grall wrote:
That said, moving the creation side of things doesn't change the
teardown requirements.  When I get time to respin the fault_ttl series,
Gitlab CI will be able to demonstrate the bug I keep on telling you is
still there, the fix for which is taking the patch I already wrote for
you.

Is it just a matter of rebasing the series? If so, I am happy to give a try to see what comes up...

There is no correct way to move the final loop out of
complete_domain_destroy(), even if in the general case you can make it
more preemptible by moving the allocation later.

Hmmm... I don't think the call to p2m_teardown() in complete_domain_destroy() will be necessary once we move the P2M allocation out of arch_domain_create().

This is because there will be no use of the P2M after domain_relinquish_resources().

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall