Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a firmware developer working on ARM-based SoC. We have recently added
Xen support (v4.17) to our firmware. Now I am trying to find a test
framework for routine testing of Xen on our SoCs.

Unfortunately, wiki.xenproject.org is not very up-to-date, and the
situation with tests (https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Testing_Xen,
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Category:Test_Day) is even worse.  As far
as I can see, the latest tested version of Xen mentioned there is 4.15. I
found the Smoke test (
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_Manual_Smoke_Test). It passes
successfully, but its coverage is quite low.
Besides that, I have found the Xen OSSTest framework (
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=osstest.git;a=summary). If I'm not
mistaken, it was written for internal use approximately in 2013. But
currently, I have not managed to make the framework usable for individual
ad-hoc testing in standalone mode for ARM64.
Also there is mentioned XenRT test (
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Category:XenRT), but there are no *working*
links for its source code.

Could you kindly tell me:
1. Which tests or test suites would you recommend for testing Xen
(including regression tests)?
2. Where can I find source code of the XenRT test framework?
3.  Is there any clear and up-to-date manual on using and porting the
Osstest?

Sincerely yours,
Dmitry Zyuzin, firmware developer.