I meant the xenpm get-cpufreq-average result did not match with what I had set
as the maximum scaling frequency with xenpm and there are even times where the
average is at 3GHz while my maximum scaling frequency is set to 800000. Even if
it was accurate, I believe there is something wrong with power management in
xen since my laptop heats up very fast when using xen, and it does not have
this issue when I use it without xen.