> On Sep 6, 2018, at 11:35, Lars Kurth <lars.ku...@citrix.com> wrote:
>
> Dear community members,
>
> please send me agenda items for next week’s community call by next
> Monday.

"Argo" (formerly v4v) inter-VM communication mechanism for Xen 4.12, discussed
at Xen Summit 2018 design session and PSEC 2018, design doc forthcoming.
Variants of this technology have been used in OpenXT and uXen/Bromium for
several years.
Video:  https://www.platformsecuritysummit.com/2018/speaker/clark/

> One suggestion which was made to me recently by Rich,
> Christopher and Daniel was for Daniel to give an overview of
> Secure Boot, Measured Launch and TrenchBoot.
>
> @Daniel, @Christopher, @Rich: would this be possible during the
> next call? How much time does the talk require.

If attendees can watch Daniel Smith’s TrenchBoot video as a pre-requisite for
the call, his overview will build on the video: 15 min talk + 15 mins of
discussion.
Video: https://www.platformsecuritysummit.com/2018/speaker/smith/

There were boot integrity talks on Xen and/or UEFI, from AIS, Dell, Intel,
Oracle:
https://www.platformsecuritysummit.com/2018/topic/boot/

Rich