Hello Julien

On 29.10.18 15:36, Julien Grall wrote:0
> I wrote down an answer yesterday (sent it today) to your previous
> answer. You may use the LRs information from the previous guest trap as
> interrupts are re-enabled before storing the LRs.

Yes, it is the case. I've overlooked that for some exceptions interrupts
are enabled before enter_hypervisor_head().

> Can you try the patch below?

I tried it, and it works like a charm for the issue.

The only notice here is that, I suppose, changes are needed for
exceptions taken from a guest mode. For the exceptions taken from hyp,
we do not massage gic in enter_hypervisor_head.

--

*Andrii Anisov*