Hi,

On 7/6/19 5:57 PM, Julien Grall wrote:

>      rc = unmap_mmio_regions(d, _gfn(pfn_start),
>                              pfn_end + pfn_start + 1,
>                              _mfn(pfn_start));
>
> You are not computing correctly the number of pages. I think you want
> "pfn_end - pfn_start + 1".
Ok, I changed it and was able to boot to the previous error. I think a
logical next step would be to set up the uart somehow?

> But this feels weird to map then unmap the mmio. Instead, you should
> blacklist the crossbar device. Have a look at the field blacklist_dev in
> platform_desc.
Hm, I can see that in the device tree the crossbar has a phandle
property <0x00000008> and the main node has an interrupt-parent property
0x00000008. So, all the interrupts seems to be mapped to the crossbar.
Wouldn't be that a problem if we blacklist the device? Also, the tegra
implementation blacklist only a uart.

--
Regards, Denis Obrezkov