Hi,

>> I am interested whether we should do something with omap5-wugen-mpu. I
>> found that crossbar is connected to GIC. And on some schemes in trm it
>> is connected via omap5-wugen-mpu. So, it is not clear for me whether it
>> should be handled in xen.

Also, I am interested in how to add the crossbar. I can see two options
as we discussed earlier. The first option is to remove the crossbar but
for me it might cause some problems since a guest might want to use it.
The second option is to expose the crossbar and intercept all the calls
to it. But the problem is that now xen supports only one
interrupt-controller. And at the same time most of the SPI IRQs are
mapped to the crossbar. So, when xen checks whether the main
interrupt-controller is the same as the one to who external interrupts
are mapped it fails.
(xen/common/device_tree.c:dt_irq_translate()).
And I don't think that I should change interrupt-parent option of
devices to map them to the GIC because it is essentially the first
option mentioned above. So, it seems that probably interrupt-parent
finding decision logic should be changed a bit? Like to find a GIC node
not in a direct interrupt-parent but transitively in one of ancestors:

UART -> crossbar -> wugen -> GIC

What do you think?

--
Regards, Denis Obrezkov